Business /

Attention: open in a new window. Print

We offer a range of treasury options

From investment and at-call accounts to a range of term deposits, IMB can help you get more returns on what your business earns.

Call Accounts

Better rates, everyday flexibility

Fixed Deposits

Give yourself certainty and a great rate on your invested capital

Floating Deposits

Variable Rate Deposits

Negotiable Certificate of Deposits (NCDs)

Press your advantage and build your business wealth

Why choose IMB Bank?

Established in 1880, IMB has been helping people achieve their financial goals for 140 years. IMB offers a full range of banking solutions including home and personal lending, savings and transaction accounts, term deposits, business banking and can arrange financial planning, insurance and travel products.

IMB has a growing branch network throughout the Illawarra, Sydney, NSW South Coast, the ACT and Melbourne. We have a lending specialist in every branch and a team of mobile lending specialists who will come to you. IMB members enjoy access to free automated phone and internet banking and a team of professionals who are just a phone call away at our locally based call centre.

Find out more