Financial planning is about more than just managing your savings and investments. It's about helping you achieve your financial goals and plan for a future lifestyle that is as good as it can possibly be. You work hard, so make sure your money is working as hard as you are. Whatever stage of life you’re at, the advice of a professional financial planner can be critical in helping you achieve your financial goals by developing a strategy that will work for you.
How financial advice can help you
Financial advice can make a big difference at every stage of life. An accredited IMB Financial Planner can help you with:
- Managing your investments tax-effectively
- Protecting your wealth using life and income protection insurance
- Structuring your assets effectively if you are self employed
- Helping you to make the most of your superannuation opportunities
- Planning your finances following a redundancy or when changing jobs
- Making the most of a maturing term deposit or a financial windfall, such as an inheritance
- Planning the retirement lifestyle you want
- Taking advantage of any Centrelink entitlements you are eligible for
It's never too early to start planning for your financial future. An IMB Financial Planner can provide you with reliable, personally tailored advice.
Financial Planning services are provided by IMB Financial Planning Limited ABN 23 094 730 195 AFS Licence No. 234660