IMB Bank Community Foundation receives Ambassador Award
For the last six years, IMB Bank Community Foundation has supported the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute’s Health Check Booth Booth.
Thirroul unites to support disabled surfing
Dozens of Thirroul locals volunteered their time on Saturday to help more than 20 people with disabilities experience something most of us take for granted – a day in the surf.
The Disabled Surfing Association of Australia (DSAA) has been running events like this around Australia since 1986. Many of the participants are suffering from lifelong disabilities that mean they require significant help just to get into the water.
IMB Bank undertakes another off-market share buyback
IMB Bank is currently part way through an off-market share buyback under which it aims to buy back $13 million of shares on issue. This is the fifth off-market share buyback IMB has conducted. The previous four buybacks have seen just under 12 million shares bought back and cancelled.
- Need help for your community project? IMB Bank’s Shire Community Foundation is accepting applications for funding in 2018
- Need help for your community project? IMB Bank Community Foundation is now accepting applications for funding in 2018
- IMB Bank National Payments Platform (NPP)
- The IMB Bank Sunset Cinema returns with a local vibe to the nation's capital
- Diamonds shine at business awards
Page 1 of 8