Reward Saver Kick Start
Kick Start your savings with the IMB Reward Saver Kick Start Account. With great rates and bonus interest for regular savings, it’s the ideal account to save for that something special. Whatever you’re saving for, get there faster with IMB Kick Start.
- Earn bonus interest by saving as little as $20 a month and making no withdrawals
- No monthly account keeping fees
|Call 133 462||Visit a branch||Enquire Online|
Interest Rate % p.a.
Bonus Rate % p.a.*
Bonus Interest Rate
up to % p.a. *^
up to % p.a.
|$5,000 and over||0.00%||2.00%||0.00%||2.00%|
|$0 - $4,999.99||0.00%||2.00%||1.00%||3.00%|
* To earn bonus interest the account holder must make a minimum $20 deposit and no withdrawals per month. If bonus interest criteria are not met for the calendar month, both the Standard Variable Bonus Interest and Fixed Bonus Interest Rate are forfeited.
^ Fixed Bonus Interest Rate is payable for the duration the account is eligible: - Reward Saver Kick Start account for accounts holders aged under 18 years of age; or- Until 31/3/2016 for Reward Saver Kick Start accounts for Students, apprentices and trainees aged under 30.
How to access your money
|Important things you should know about the Kick Start Package|
1. Kick Start Package comprises an Everyday Unlimited Kick Start account & Reward Saver Kick Start account. The Kick Start Package is available to under 18s and students, trainees and apprentices aged 18-30, studying or training with an organisation recognised by IMB in its absolute discretion. Once a Kick Start Package holder no longer meets the eligibility criteria or fails to provide proof of eligible status, the Everyday Unlimited Kick Start and Reward Saver Kick Start accounts converts to the standard terms and conditions applicable to the Everyday Unlimited and Reward Saver accounts. Please refer to the PDS for full details.
2. No monthly account keeping fee applies to the Everyday Unlimited Kick Start account. When the account converts to the Everyday Unlimited account a $6 monthly fee is payable each month when the account balance falls below $2,000 at any time.
3. Transaction fees apply to international transactions and transactions performed via non-IMB channels (including Westpac Group ATMs). Direct charges apply to non-IMB and non-Westpac Group ATMs.
4. Visa Debit cardholder fee is NOT payable on the Everyday Unlimited Kick Start and Everyday Unlimited accounts, but applies to all Visa Debit cards issued on other account types. Limit of one cardholder fee exemption per member.
5. In order to receive bonus interest, a minimum deposit of $20 with no withdrawals must be made each calendar month. A transfer from the Reward Saver Kick Start account to the Everyday Unlimited Kick Start account is considered a withdrawal for the purposes of calculating bonus interest.
6. Once-off bonus $25 is available for accounts when your pay or youth allowance is electronically deposited into your Everyday Unlimited Kick Start account. Each offer may only be redeemed once per Member. IMB reserves the right to change or withdraw these offers at any time. Please consider the relevant PDS available from IMB before making a decision about any of these products.
~In order to receive bonus interest, a minimum deposit of $20 with no withdrawals must be made each calendar month. A transfer from the Reward Saver Kick Start account to the Everyday Unlimited Kick Start account is considered a withdrawal for the purposes of calculating bonus interest.
-Transaction fees and other charges apply to the Reward Saver Kick Start Account – refer to the PDS Member Transaction Allowance & Fees and Charges for Everyday Unlimited Account for details.
≠Cheque book and branch facilities are not available for accounts opened online until IMB's face to face identifcation requirements have been met.
† You can't apply online for a Visa Debit Card for a Reward Saver. Please ask us if you would like a Visa Debit Card for your account.
Interest rates are paid on the entire balance of the account. Interest rates are subject to change without notice. Interest on all deposits is calculated on the daily balance at a daily rate equivalent to the annual rate divided by 365. This advice is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement available from IMB before making a decision about this product.