Everyday Unlimited Kick Start
The IMB Everyday Unlimited Kick Start Account gives you immediate access to your cash with no account keeping fees2 and free unlimited IMB transactions3. Make as many IMB ATM, EFTPOS, Internet and Phone Banking transactions as you want and you won’t be charged a cent in transaction fees.
- No account keeping fees2
- Free unlimited IMB transactions3
- IMB Visa Debit card for over 18s
- Free unlimited use of any IMB ATMs
- Over 3,000 ATMs across Australia to access your money from via the IMB, Westpac, St George Bank, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA networks, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!3
- Link with an IMB Reward Saver Kick Start Account to earn great interest on your savings
|Call 133 462||Visit a branch||Apply Online|
How to access your money
|Important things you should know about the Kick Start Package|
1. Kick Start Package comprises an Everyday Unlimited Kick Start account & Reward Saver Kick Start account. The Kick Start Package is available to under 18s and students, trainees and apprentices aged 18-30, studying or training with an organisation recognised by IMB in its absolute discretion. Once a Kick Start Package holder no longer meets the eligibility criteria or fails to provide proof of eligible status, the Everyday Unlimited Kick Start and Reward Saver Kick Start accounts converts to the standard terms and conditions applicable to the Everyday Unlimited and Reward Saver accounts. Please refer to the PDS for full details.
2. No monthly account keeping fee applies to the Everyday Unlimited Kick Start account. When the account converts to the Everyday Unlimited account a $6 monthly fee is payable each month when the account balance falls below $2,000 at any time.
3. Transaction fees apply to international transactions and transactions performed via non-IMB channels (including Westpac Group ATMs). Direct charges apply to non-IMB and non-Westpac Group ATMs.
4. Visa Debit cardholder fee is NOT payable on the Everyday Unlimited Kick Start and Everyday Unlimited accounts, but applies to all Visa Debit cards issued on other account types. Limit of one cardholder fee exemption per member.
5. In order to receive bonus interest, a minimum deposit of $20 with no withdrawals must be made each calendar month. A transfer from the Reward Saver Kick Start account to the Everyday Unlimited Kick Start account is considered a withdrawal for the purposes of calculating bonus interest.
6. Once-off bonus $25 is available for accounts when your pay or youth allowance is electronically deposited into your Everyday Unlimited Kick Start account. Each offer may only be redeemed once per Member. IMB reserves the right to change or withdraw these offers at any time. Please consider the relevant PDS available from IMB before making a decision about any of these products.
≠Cheque book and branch facilities are not available for accounts opened online until IMB's face to face identifcation requirements have been met.
†You can't apply online for a Visa Debit Card for a Reward Saver. Please ask us if you would like a Visa Debit Card for your account.
This advice is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement available from IMB before making a decision about this product.