Minimise Your Transaction Fees
We want to encourage our members to enjoy the use of our services whilst minimising any transaction fees. By transacting smarter, using less expensive transaction methods, or by increasing your business with IMB, you can keep your transaction fees to a minimum or even zero. Most IMB members do not pay any monthly transaction fees.
The following tips will help you to minimise your fees:
- Transact online with Internet and Mobile Banking
- Use telephone banking, call 133-462
- Use an IMB Visa Debit Card and select the “CR” button at participating merchants for fee-free EFTPOS purchases
- Use IMB ATMs for withdrawals
- Avoid ATM direct charge fees by using Westpac, St George Bank, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATM's when you cannot use an IMB ATM
- Pay for bills using BPAY ®
- Take cash out with an EFTPOS purchase
- Conduct enquiries and deposits at an IMB ATM or Sales Centre
- Conduct transfers using an IMB ATM
Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
The information presented is of a general nature and is not intended to be relied upon as a substitute for financial advice. Please consider the PDS available from IMB branches or by calling 133 462 before deciding if these non-cash payment facilities are right for you.