Disaster Relief Package
IMB would like to endeavour to assist our Members in the event of a natural disaster. IMB's Disaster Relief Package is designed to assist IMB Members who reside in the affected areas and who have been directly impacted by the disaster.
Affected IMB members should call 133 462 and speak with one of our consultants to discuss your situation and needs.
Assistance which IMB may be able to offer:
IMB Deposit Accounts
- Waiving of all transaction fees for up to three months
- Waiving of debit card replacement fees
- Waiving of term deposit break costs
- Waiving of dishonour fees
- Members experiencing financial hardship can apply for assistance by calling into any IMB branch or calling us on 133 462 and you will be referred to the appropriate consultant to discuss your needs.
- IMB’s current Hardship Policy may be applied, where appropriate.
- IMB’s Hardship Policy may be viewed here.
Relief to IMB Mastercard credit card holders may be provided on a case-by-case basis from Card Services with a view to providing tailored, ongoing solutions as needed.