IMB BANK WELCOMES ANOTHER EIGHT TRAINEES TO THE WORLD OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
Eight nervous young people gathered today at IMB Bank’s Wollongong-based call centre to begin their year-long traineeships that will span digital, branch and lending support services.
LAST CHANCE TO APPLY TO IMB BANK COMMUNITY FOUNDATION FOR 2017 FUNDING
If you have been waiting until after Christmas and New Year to apply to the IMB Bank Community Foundation for funding for 2017, time is about to run out with applications closing at 5pm on February 24.
CHANGES TO HOME LOAN INTEREST RATES
IMB Bank today announced it would increase variable home loan rates by 0.10% due to the increasing funding costs and competitive market pressure for new deposits.
The change is effective on Monday January 30, 2017. Member’s loan repayment will change from May, 2017.
The IMB Bank standard variable home loan interest rate for both owner occupied and investment loans remains below that of all the major banks.
- PENSIONERS NEED TO UNDERSTAND IMMINENT CHANGES TO THEIR INCOME
- IMB Bank Picton gets into the Christmas spirit and supports the local community
- Young Penrith Mum wins $10,000 in the IMB Bank Your House competition
- IMB BANK COMMUNITY FOUNDATION LENDS ITS SUPPORT TO THIRROUL MEN’S SHED REFURBISHMENT
- IMB BANK ACHIEVES HIGHEST MEMBER SATISFACTION RESULTS IN EIGHT YEARS
Page 1 of 6