IMB Community Marquees
Our gift to the community
In 2005 IMB celebrated 125 years of helping our members achieve their financial goals. As part of our 125th anniversary celebrations IMB donated a number of marquees for use by the communities in which we operate.
The IMB community marquees:
- Are all-aluminium framed and have four legs, one in each corner of the unit.
- When stowed, the marquee has a footprint of 45cm x 35cm and stands 155cm tall.
- When deployed the unit measures 4.5 metres x 3 metres with headroom of 210cm and overall height from ground to tip of peak measuring 3.3 metres.
- It must remain pegged to the ground at all times when in use.
- Maximum safe wind speed is 35 knots (65km/h).
The IMB Community Marquees are easy to operate and are available for use at no cost, for individuals or groups who are holding or participating in community events.
Most IMB branches have a marquee available for use by members and the broader community. To make a booking simply call in to your local IMB or call IMB on 133 462.
|Call 133 462||Visit a branch||Ask us a question|