Applying for Funding
The IMB Community Foundation provides funding once per year. Applications for funding can only be made via the online application form provided by IMB and must be submitted online.
How to complete the Application for Funding Form:
- Review the Criteria and Constraints, that are associated with funding from the ICF
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions to ensure you have all relevant information to complete your application form
- Review 'Guide to Completing Application form'
- Click on the link above '2016 IMB Community Foundation Application Form' and complete the form
- You can save your application form at any stage of the application process and pick up where you left off later. To save your application, simply click SAVE at the bottom of the page, enter your email address and we'll send you a unique PIN to access your application in the future.
- You can print a copy of your completed Application Form for your records. You do not need to post or email this to the IMB Community Foundation