Managing bills with online banking has never been easier.
You can change the way you manage your bills. BPAY View® sends your bills and statements straight to the internet banking account you use to pay them, saving you from shuffling paper.
With convenient email reminders and secure online & mobile access, BPAY View makes it easy to pay on time*, every time† from anywhere in the world^.
Even better, BPAY View is easy on the environment too. Say goodbye to paper bills! Register for BPAY View and receive, pay and store your bills within your IMB Internet Banking.
Sign up to BPAY View today in 8 steps
It only takes a few minutes to get started with BPAY View. Simply log into IMB Internet Banking to register with each of your billers or organisations offering BPAY View°.
1. Log into IMB Internet Banking
2. Select the ‘Transfer & BPAY’ Tab and then ‘BPAY View Bills’
3. Select BPay Billers and add your Biller
4. If BPay View is available the BPay View status will be “Available”
5. Click on the Biller and the option to register will appear.
6. Once your registration has been confirmed the BPay View status will update to “Active”
7. A confirmation email will be received. The registration process will take 24 to 48 hrs
8. Your bill will be automatically sent to your Internet Banking. You’ll be notified when your bill arrives by email to your personal, nominated email and through notification alerts within Internet Banking.
To find out more about BPAY View, please visit www.bpay.com.au/bpayview
BPAY®and BPAY View®are trademarks of, and provided by, BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. IMB Ltd takes no responsibility for the suitability or reliability of the services provided by BPAY Pty Ltd. *Users have the option of selecting “Auto Pay” for each bill registered with BPAY view. Alternatively, bills can be paid using the “Pay Bill” option to manually conduct the transaction. †Subject to availability of funds. ^BPAY View is accessible anytime and anywhere you have access to your online, mobile or phone bank.°The BPAY biller list shows the BPAY View status as either “Available” or “Unavailable” for that biller.