Does your business need help with your short-term cash flow to help pay staff and suppliers? Then our Debtor Finance facility could be just the thing you need.
How does the facility work?
Debtor finance … factoring … invoice discounting … don’t be confused by the jargon, the facility is quite simple.
- It's like a line of credit based on what you are owed from your debtors
- Receive partial payment against the value of your invoices within 24 hours with the balance on full payment by the debtor
Who does the facility suit?
Debtor finance is ideal for businesses with trade receivables and annual sales turnover of $200,000 or more.
You may need to use debtor finance...
- When your business experiences rapid sales growth which squeezes working capital
- To replace or reduce debt secured by the family home
- When wages have to be paid before you receive payment
|Call 133 462||Ask us a question|
The information presented is of a general nature and is not intended to be relied upon as a substitute for financial advice. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.